Dr. V. Ravindranath – Prabhu Diabetes Speciality Center
Dr. Venkatesan Ravindranath is a leading Diabetologist with over 34 years of experience in General Medicine and Diabetology. He also serves as the Managing Director of the Trichy Diabetes Speciality Center. Dr. Ravindranath has been trained all over India and in the UK. He has also served as a Medical Officer at the Tribes Welfare Association Hospital at Pachamalai Hill for 3 years.
He completed his MBBS from the prestigious Thanjavur Medical College and Graduate Diploma in Diabetes at the University of New Castle, Australia. He later completed his MD in Diabetology from the same University.
Dr. Ravindranath has also been a prolific speaker/participant at multiple conferences all over the world. He’s also an active teaching faculty of Masters in Diabetes at Annamalai University, and faculty at the Endocrine Society in the United States. He has over 10 research publications to his credit.
Education: MBBS, Graduate Diploma (Diabetology), MD (Diabetology)
Registered member of medical societies around the world:
- International Diabetes Federation – Finland
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) in Sweden
- Diabetes UK – Manchester
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) – Los Angeles
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- Endocrine Society, U.S.
- European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)
- American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Diabetes Association of India (DAI)