Dr.Ashish Singhal – Fortis Hospitals
Dr. Ashish Singhal is backed by an experience of around 12 years in this field. He was formerly working as Attending Surgeon at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh (USA) and Assistant professor of Surgery at University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati (USA). His main interest is in the field of Liver transplantation, liver resection, HCC. He has been actively involved in conducting camps and CME for spreading awareness regarding the prevention of liver diseases and organ donation.
- Member of the International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS)
- Member of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons (ASTS)
- Member of the American Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary Association (AHPBA)
- Committee member in ILTS and AHPBA
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Hepatocellular carcinoma, Improving Organ donation & Accessibility to LTx, Transplant Economics, Immunosuppression, ABOi LTx, Minimally Invasive Liver Surgery
- 35 publications in International journals.
- Reviewer for several international journals.
- Invited Faculty/Speaker at National /International conferences.
Visit Dr.Ashish Singhal – Fortis Hospitals
|Call:||+91 124 4962200|
|Hours:||Monday Friday (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)|
|Location:||Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002|