DR.Rakesh Kumar Sahay – Sahay’s Endocrine and Diabetes Centre
DR. Rakesh Kumar Sahay is a Diabetologist and Endocrinologist based in Hyderabad. He currently is available for consultation at Mediciti Hospital and the Sahay Endocrine and Diabetes Centre. He is also Professor of Endocrinology in the Department of Endocrinology at Osmania Medical College.
Dr. Rakesh Sahay has been involved in clinical research, having been the Principal Investigator for several multi-centric multi-national clinical trials of drugs for diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia and osteoporosis (ICH–GCP compliant). He has a keen interest in writing professionally too, with about 50 publications in peer-reviewed journals and several contributed chapters in textbooks. In addition, Dr. Sahay has been invited as a speaker at various national conferences organised by professional bodies such as RSSDI, APICON and the Indian Thyroid Society. He is associated with several national and international professional bodies as an office-bearer or life member, and has played an active role in organising some of their events. Dr. Sahay is registered with the Hyderabad State Medical Council.
DR. Rakesh Kumar Sahay completed MBBS from Osmania Medical College, Osmania University, Hyderabad. In the Year 1990 and DNB in General Medicine at National Board of Examinations, National Academy of Medical Sciences, India 1995. MD in Internal Medicine at Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. 1996. DM in Endocrinology at Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 2001.
- Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology (FACE) – 2009.
- Fellow of the Indian College of Physicians (FICP) – 2006.
- Fellow of the Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine – 2008.
- Fellow of the College of General Practitioners. Hyderabad
- Prof. Durandhar Oration of All India Association for Research in Obesity.
- Dr. JC Patel – Dr. BC Mehta 2nd Best Correspondence Award. Journal of Association of Physicians of India. For: Hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis function in asthmatics taking low dose inhaled beclomethasone dipropionate – 2002
- Hoechst Senior Lectureship Oration, API – 2008
Visit DR.Rakesh Kumar Sahay – Sahay’s Endocrine and Diabetes Centre
|Hours:||Mon – Sat (9:00am TO 5:00pm)|
|Location:||6-3-852/A, My Nest, Greenlands, Ameerpet Road, Hyderabad – 500016|