Dr. Abul Hassan – Dr. Hassan Advanced Diabetes centre
Dr. Mohammed Abul Hassan is an Endocrinologist and Diabetologist with 20+ years global experience in medicine, including 12+ years specializing in diabetes and endocrinology. He has practiced in the UK, Singapore, and Middle East, and in India, was in private practice in some of the leading hospitals in Chennai. Dr. Hassan is dedicated to reversing diabetes for all his patients.
He completed his MBBS from the prestigious Dr MGR Medical University and studied internal medicine at the Royal College of Physicians, UK. He later specialized and awarded in Endocrinology and Diabetes from The Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK and European Society of Endocrinology and Association of British Clinical Diabetologists.
Education: MBBS, MRCP-UK (Internal Medicine), MRCP-UK (Endocrinology & Diabetology), MRCP (London)
Registered member of the following governing bodies and medical forums across the world:
- Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians, UK (JRCP)
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- European Society of Endocrinology (ESE)
- Singapore Medical Council (SMC)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council (TNMC)
- Endocrine Society of India (ESI)
- Endocrine Society of Tamil Nadu (ESTN)
- Trivandrum Endocrine Association (TEA)
- Saudi Commission of Health Specialties (SCHC)